Every Fairy Tale Is Beautiful....But Ours Is My Favorite!!!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Wes LOVES to garden!
It first looked like this.....

 then this.....
 now this...
 He is so proud of his tomato plants....they are HUGE!
 The proud Mr. Farmer!
 and now it's time to EAT!! Yummy Yummy! If any one needs tomato's let us know!!!
 Wes is not only Mr. Farmer but he is also the neighborhood mule...we had a dumpster dropped off in our neck of the woods, so they would tie him to a tree that was just cut down and off he would go running down the road headed to the dumpster.
 These are some of the hats that my Grandma Peterson had made....and these 3 crazies would be the models!
 speaking of Grandma Peterson, I got the mushrooms that used to be displayed in her yard. They are now displayed in my front yard.....I have never got so many compliments, everyone that walks by always comments on them! I think they are pretty dang cute also!
 It was my Birthday....Mom made me the BEST birthday cake EVER!! Just take a look.....DELISH!!!
 and now that the birthday cake is gone.....it's time to go work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment