Every Fairy Tale Is Beautiful....But Ours Is My Favorite!!!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

We got our maternity pictures! This is not all of them (I still have to find my little do-dad & then I'll be able to upload the rest!) My sister in law Amber took them for us and I think she did a WONDERFUL job and I couldn't be happier!





 Daddy sure does LOVE his little guy already!
 I just had to throw this pic below in...Hunter's nursery is finally coming together! So here is a little sneak peak...


Now for a little update...
I'm 35 weeks!
I have so far gained 35 lbs and oh boy does it show!
I go through ice like crazy....my poor freezer can't keep up
Bending over...forget about it!!!
Thank heavens for Dr. Phil shows that are on at 3 am
I have a very sever case of pregnancy brain
I use to think that being clumsy during pregnancy was a myth.....it's NOT! I swear walls come out and get me! I run into everything!
The heat hasn't bothered me much....I'm outside all the time!
My rings are getting to small

Well folks that's about all I can think of...


1 comment: