Every Fairy Tale Is Beautiful....But Ours Is My Favorite!!!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

FAMILY ROAD TRIP


 K, so how dang cute is this place??! Oh my crud bucket, The Purple Pie Place is what my future house is going to look like! (the only thing is to change the purple to pink and the pink to purple! and whaa-laa)

Put it in the middle of a HUGE field with wild flowers and a gazillion horses running around...and about 20 cats laying on the front porch with my doggie Tinkerbell & me sitting in a little white rocking chair sipping on lemonade, knitting slippers!! There ya have it folks....Kortni's dream home!

 Mt. Rushmore!
 The Hubby & I at Mt. Rushmore
 This is what Crazy Horse will eventually look like...this is the sculpture they are going for.
and this is as far as they have gotten. You can see the Indians profile

No comments:

Post a Comment