Every Fairy Tale Is Beautiful....But Ours Is My Favorite!!!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Baby Hunter @ 25 Weeks

 Yippie- Skippy -Do- Da -Day!! I'm 25 weeks! My next appointment I get the "Pleasure" of doing the glucose test for diabetes...I have heard the drink is not to bad though, so I have my fingers crossed! But that also means I have to get my blood drawn again....YIKES!

  I am grateful that Wes will be there to hold my hand, that is one thing that I am SO GRATEFUL for!!! I LOVE not having to go alone to my doctors appointments! Wes is one of the few guys that is there in the waiting room.

I can now see my belly move!

My belly button is officially an outtie.

Ladies at the store LOVE to touch my belly & I always am getting asked how far along I am!

I am now wearing ALL maternitly clothes!

and I have my 1st stretch mark....I think I shall name him Frank! :)


 Where did my ankle bone go?? Ha ha I have turned into one of those really sexy pregnant ladies, don't ya think? Ya know the ones that just **GLOW** and everyone finds so attractive? <--- TOTALLY being sarcastic! I have turned into a water balloon!!! :)

Ok, so most of the time I don't swell up this bad...this is the day we got back from the road trip and I had been sitting in the car for a few good long hours. It's a good thing Wes loves me no matter what....even when I'm rocking preggo kankles!!

He was nice enough and said that he thought they where HOT...sometimes it's better to be lied to! :)
Goodbye toes, hopefully I will see my little piggies again the end of Aug!! 

1 comment:

  1. You have the cutest preggo tummy and kankles I've ever seen! Can't wait to meet Hunter!

    ReplyDelete