Every Fairy Tale Is Beautiful....But Ours Is My Favorite!!!

Friday, April 20, 2012



Holy Belly! 23 weeks today! I feel like I'm getting huge! I'm down to only being able to wear one normal pair of pants & let me tell ya they too are starting to get a little uncomfortable!! So I have mostly been wearing "My stretchy pants!" (can anyone name the movie that line is from?!)

My belly itches SUPER DUPER BAD! I guess from all the stretching & growing it's doing, so if you ever see me in public or walking down the street with my hand up my shirt, belly hanging out and scratching up a storm.......don't judge! Just keep walking, it's ok! I would totally understand if you want to pretend you don't know me! ha ha! Yes, I do lotion up, but that only seems to relieve the itching for so long!

Instead of little flutters, now I can feel full on kicks/punches! What a crazy feeling....sometimes it scares me & takes me by surprise! Wes has even been able to feel the movement of the little guy! Ha! Wes had his head on by belly talking to Hunter & BAM he got a kick in the face. Pretty funny!

Hunter also thinks its great to start doing the boot-scoot-&boogie when I'm ready to fall asleep at night! He loves keeping his Mom awake...(let me tell ya, there is not much on TV at 3 O'clock in the morning!) Between Hunter dancin & Wes snoring up a storm, yeah I'm hopeless!

I have started craving ICE!!! It's such a good thing to crunch on....IT'S AMAZING!! LOVE IT!

I'm still not all that emotional or moody. I have stayed pretty level for the most part. I have gotten emotional over not being able to ride my horses though, but really give me a break who wouldn't get emotional over having a beautiful day & not being able to go saddle up!? But oh well, I know that Hunter is going to be worth it in the long run. So I'm going to keep the rules & not ride my ponies! Oh how I miss them though!

Wes is SO excited for his little guy! He is always coming home with clothes & baby things he bought! He went to Sportsman's & bought him camo, a hat and all sorts of "manly" things!

So as you look at this next picture......ya, wonder who bought this?? Ha ha, just about everything Wes comes home with says Daddy's Boy, Daddy's #1, blah blah blah blah....you get the point! Or something to the effect of I love dirt, Ladies man, Bad to the bone. Ha ha I think it's so cute how in love Wes is with Hunter or as Wes calls him Little Hoss (Everyone calls Wes "Big Hoss" at work, so that's where Wes came up with the nickname of "Little Hoss")   

2 comments:

  1. If you are craving ice you aren't getting enough iron. Talk to your doc about it and see what they say. I had the same thing and my doc put me on an iron supplement. Also lotion, lotion, lotion and lotion and try not to itch, I know it's hard, but it tears your skin up and will leave nasty stretch marks. Trust me I know first hand and regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up. I love reading your blog posts cuz I just laugh. I am so happy for the two of you. If you have a baby shower or need a host I want to come or want to have one for you:) Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete