Every Fairy Tale Is Beautiful....But Ours Is My Favorite!!!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

32 Weeks!

Yay for 32 weeks! I'm on the countdown now! Only 8 more weeks to go (give or take) I had a doctors appointment June 27th Dr. Barney says that I'm measuring good and by the looks of things Hunter is going to be an average size baby!

My Doctors appointments are now going to be every two weeks!

I'm getting uncomfortable....especially at nights! My legs ache, and my calves and feet go into charley horses regularly! But I have figured out a nightly schedule that seems to help for the most part...Take a warm bath to try and sooth my jumpy legs, drink a glass of milk & eat a banana, put lavander oil on the bottoms of my feet, sleep with a heat pad in between my calves. If after I have done all that & my legs are still driving me nuts you will find me in the middle of the night walking laps up and down my drive way!

My back gets sore also...sitting in an office chair = YIKES! I shouldn't complain too much though, cuz I can only imagine what I'm gonna feel like in a few weeks from now!

However with all the aches and pains that come along with pregnancy, everyone has told me that it's worth it! (I sure hope they are telling the truth!)

I have gained alot of weight in my face.....I have 4 chins now! It's awesome! Just more to love, right? and I think I have gained just as much weight in my behind as I have in my belly! WATCH OUT!

I love watching my belly move! Hunter is very active and loves rolling around! Sometimes it's uncomfortable and makes me a little sick to my stomach, but all in all it's a pretty cool feeling! He is getting pretty strong with his kicks and pokes...everyday it seems to get harder and harder! He is a little shy though, he will be going crazy and someone will put there hand on my belly to feel and then he stops! (makes Wes so mad)

My main craving is still ice! (my iron levels came back regular) so I guess it is just a weird craving?
P to the S...I have a confession...... I hord and hide chocolate! (is that bad of me to hide things from Wes because I don't want to share?) I feel guilty about it....but I would hate to share my almond toffee symphony chocolate bar with ANYONE, so I guess I'll just keep my little hiding place to me, myself & I :) neaner, neaner!

No comments:

Post a Comment