Every Fairy Tale Is Beautiful....But Ours Is My Favorite!!!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Nursery Pictures!

I figured it's about time I posted some pictures of Hunter's room (My favorite room in the house!!!) 
Lets just say I spend A LOT of time in the nursery....and most of that time I am sitting in the rocking chair or changing a dirty bum on the changing table! 

 The reason I LOVE Hunter's nursery so much is because of the things that are in the room! The things people have made mean SO MUCH to me!

The magnet board was made by my Aunt Kelli...it is made out of my Grandma Peterson's window frame! 
My Aunt made the ADORABLE quilt hanging from the shelf. It matches the pillow she made that is sitting on the rocking chair and my cute diaper bag! 
 In the pic below...see the white afghan hanging on the back of the rocking chair....My Grandma Peterson had made that for Hunter before she passed away, she had it all done, ready and waiting for the baby shower. I am so glad that she was able to finish it before she passed.This is also the blanket that we used in Hunter's new born pictures! I LOVE this afghan...Grandma Peterson has made me lots of afghans in my day but I'm pretty sure that if my house ever caught on fire this would be the one I would grab!

 This is whats over the crib...I have to special order prints for those picture frames because they are a random size!!! I have yet to get them....
 Cutest crib bedding EVER! (Don't you agree?) Hunter has never slept in his crib yet...(He sleeps in a crib in our bedroom) but I'm just positive that when he does he is going to LOVE his bedding!!! ha ha! 
 The shelf I used was one that was left in the basement of our house when we moved in...I just repainted it! The cowboy monkey and the two cowboy statues where my Grandma Peterson's. The Picture of Christ was in my room growing up...I just re framed it because a hot pink frame just wouldn't work with the color scheme I was shooting for! ha ha! My Aunt made the tile "Mother's of little boys work from son up till son down" the blue picture frame my Mom gave me.......still need to get a picture to put in it!
 above the closet.....
Aunt Nicole gave Hunter this adorable hanger for Christmas! 

1 comment:

  1. I have been so bad about blogging and keeping up on all my friends and family:( Life, Christmas, etc... But this is the cutest room! Your such a cute momma. He is getting so BIG.

    ReplyDelete